Independent Educational Plans are at the heart of the success of our academic program. Eagle Ranch Academy utilizes a “Blended Learning” academic model with each student, having 3 online classes and 2 on campus classes. Eagle Ranch Academy uses a powerful cutting edge Virtual High School software as part of our Academic program. Through this system students receive independent educational plans unique to the student’s needs to advance to the next grade level or to earn a High School diploma.
ERA’s academic program allows students to excel in any course and quickly make up for lost time in school due to previous poor performance. Upon leaving ERA, most students are either caught up with their peer class or ahead. They are taught the value of education, whereas, educational goals are developed with each student which addresses their unique talents and interests.
Eagle Ranch Academy offers core curriculum which is age and grade appropriate. Since the academic program is individualized each student is immediately set up with their own specific Academic Plan and class schedule which meets the needs of the student. The program provides students the opportunity to meet their educational goals while working on own therapeutic concerns and issues.
Eagle Ranch Academy’s Academic Program Includes:
Our academic program is provided through WiloStar3D Academy. WiloStar3D is accredited via SACS CASI. SACS CASI (Southern Association of College and Schools, Commission on Accreditation and School Improvement.) Credits earned are transferable to all high schools, colleges, universities, and trade schools throughout the country. Founded in 1895, SACS CASI accredits over 13,000 schools and school systems throughout the United States and overseas. SACS CASI is an accreditation division of AdvancED. AdvancED is also the parent organization of the North Central Association Commission on Accreditation and School Improvement (NCA CASI) and the National Study of School Evaluation (NSSE).
- Small individualized classroom setting where the average class size 18 students.
- Certified Teachers – Special Education Services and IEP’s are addressed and available to help the student succeed.
- College counseling is available for students close to high school graduation. Those students who are interested have the opportunity to research colleges and then we will assist in the enrollment process of the college of their choice.
- ACT/SAT/GED prep courses are available. (A local state college is a designated testing site and we will make arrangements for the student to take the national tests.)
- Students are involved in educational outings throughout the year that include Zion’s National Park, other nearby national monuments, as well as educational service projects.
- New ….. $1,000.00 scholarship is awarded to each ERA Program Graduate for attendance at a college, university, or trade school of the student’s choice.
- Our goal is to meet every student where they are, help them move forward to return to their high school, prepare them for college, or whatever their next step will be.
Eagle Ranch Academy’s Academic Program, provided through WiloStar3D, is nationally recognized and fully accredited. ERA graduates have been
accepted into the following schools:
Louisiana State University
University of Washington
Washington State University
University of Oregon
Colorado State University
University of Utah
Utah State University
Dixie State University
Brigham Young University-Idaho
San Diego State University
Cal State Long Beach
Cal State San Luis Obispo
College of San Mateo California
University of Connecticut
University of Massachusetts
University of Florida
University of Florida-St. Thomas
Florida State University
University of Minnesota-St. Paul
This list of colleges and universities is just a sample of the schools that former students of Eagle Ranch Academy have attended since leaving our program. Many times they went directly to the school of their choice. Our high school diploma was accepted without question.