“We get results at Eagle Ranch because we have an effective Value Based Behavior Change Program implemented by talented professionals in a safe, loving and nurturing environment.” (Paul Arslanian)
The ERA Story
Eagle Ranch Academy was founded by two successful football coaches, Paul and Dave Arslanian, that have spent a lifetime helping talented but often troubled teens developing attitudes and strategies for maximizing their abilities and achieving great success in their lives.
Paul Arslanian (Professional and College Football Coach) and Dave Arslanian (Head Football Coach at Snow College, Weber State University and Utah State University) had a vision for a youth program and through hard work and commitment to excellence has developed Eagle Ranch Academy into one of the most respected and successful treatment programs in the country.
Dave Arslanian says, “As a former head football coach I know the value of having a great plan and then executing that plan with a great team. We have assembled an outstanding Youth Development Professionals to help us in this important endeavor. As coaches we have worked with young men from all walks of life and throughout the years we became aware for the need of intervention programs that can redirect and in some cases save a life.”
“While parents sometimes feel powerless, good young people head down the wrong path with little to stop them; while peer pressure or poor choices push then further away from a healthy, productive, and fulfilling life. Our goal is simply stated …… Help Parents help their Children get back on track.
8 Core Values
Our Choice Based program help students internalize these eight core values and provides them with useful and effective tools to deal with issues they will face in the real world. Upon completion of ERA’s program, your child will be better prepared to independently make right choices and have good, healthy, meaningful relationships. Our goal is to reunite families.
ACCOUNTABILITY. I will be Accountable for the things that happen in my life.
HONESTY. I will be Honest in all my relationships.
FORGIVENESS. I will Forgive everyone, including those that have hurt me.
ACCEPTANCE. I will Accept who I am and not seek the Acceptance of others.
INTEGRITY. I will always be the same person, whether in front of people or behind closed doors.
RESPECT. I will Respect others and myself.
TRUST. I will earn the Trust that I have lost and take the risk of trusting others.
SERVICE. I will give back to others because I have been given much.
THE ERA Difference
UNIQUE ASPECTS OF OUR PROGRAM
- Choice Based program using a Core Value Behavior Change Approach *
- True Co-ed program – students are in 1 of 3 family groups of 14-16 teens, both male and female (8 am – 8 pm)
- Modern, comfortable three (3) acre campus – design built to be a residential treatment facility.
- Limited Enrollment – Maximum Results
- Accredited Academics – Licensed Teachers – blended/caring model, with a self-paced, individualized academic plan
- Funding consultant on staff to assist you in securing funding for the program *
- Insurance Advocate Specialist on site with insurance billing team to assist with insurance companies every step of the way *
- Monthly Seminars/Workshops for Students, Parents, and Families (no extra cost) *
- Unique transitional/full-time aftercare program offered through ERA and Eagle Ranch Outpatient S
ervices. Which allows continuation of ERA’s unique choice based program and continuum of care.
- $1000.00 Scholarship awarded to Eagle Ranch Academy Program Graduate to a university, college, or trade school of their choice *
- Junior Staff Program – former students are welcomed back to be a Junior Staff *
- Weekly video conference family therapy calls
- Secure 24/7 facility with 24/7 supervision
- Full-service fitness center
- Adolescent Psychiatrist team on campus at least once a week
- Medical doctor on campus at least once a week and a full-time nurse on campus daily
- Two regional hospitals and two Insta Care facilities within 5 miles of campus (*Only at Eagle Ranch Academy)