A DAY AT ERA
Each day at ERA provides both opportunity and instruction for valuable growth through a balanced approach. The Daily Routine encompasses 4 component parts: Behavioral & Therapeutic / Academic / Life Skills / Fitness & Nutrition
PARENTS ARE INVOLVED
Parent involvement includes – Seminars, Social Calls from Student, Family Therapy Calls from Therapist & Student, Informational Calls from Therapist or Staff, Post Cards, Campus Visits, Off Campus Visits, and Home Visits.
The beautiful, scenic area which surrounds our location removes modern distractions and promotes emotional growth. We are in close proximity to several state and national parks such as Bryce Canyon, Zion National Park, Snow Canyon, and the Grand Canyon.
Eagle Ranch Academy was founded by two successful football coaches that have spent a lifetime helping talented but often troubled teens develop attitudes and strategies for maximizing their abilities and achieving great success in their lives (see Bio pages for more details
UNIQUE ASPECTS OF OUR PROGRAM
- Choice Based program using a Core Value Behavior Change Model*
- Funding consultant on staff to assist you in securing funding for the program*
- Insurance Advocate Specialist on site to provide parent assistance with insurance companies*
- Monthly Seminars/Workshops for Students, Parents, and Families*
- Full-time After Care Specialist who administers our After Care Program – Provided at No Extra Cost …. Years Not Weeks or Months*
- NEW ….. $1000.00 Scholarship Awarded to Eagle Ranch Academy Program Graduate to a university, college, or trade school of their choice*
- Junior Staff Program – Former Students are welcomed back to be a Junior Staff*
* Unique to treatment centers ………. Only at Eagle Ranch Academy
The Montel Williams Show selected the Eagle Ranch Academy Residential Treatment Center (RTC) as the best RTC in the USA to help two young struggling girls who appeared on the show on February 18, 2008′s segment titled, “Families in Crisis: Mothers And Daughters At War.”